AccessPlus is a secure and confidential campus information system available via the World Wide Web. You need your university ID and password to view your information. Once you log into the system, you will see only those menu options that are appropriate for your profile. For example, if you are a staff member you will not have an option to view work study jobs. For more information about how to login, see AccessPlus Frequently Asked Questions.
Who can login: current students and faculty/staff, and those who were enrolled or attended 1996 and later.
While most student information changes can be made through AccessPlus, name changes are processed via the Registrar’s Office in 214 Enrollment Services Center either in person or by mail or by fax at 515-294-1088. Two forms of identification with the students' new name must be provided.
ID’s can be any two from the following:
2. Driver’s license
3. Social Security Card
4. Military ID
5. Marriage certificate
6. any legal document
7. green card
Student AccessPlus Options
- print enrollment certification
- register for classes
- view/print grades
- view or print a current term or future term class schedule
- verify address and other personal information
- update in-session or interim address
- print unofficial transcript
- order official transcript
- review, accept/decline, release financial aid; sign up of direct deposit of excess funds
- view and pay university bill online; print bill information
- print 1098T tuition summary statements for tax reports
- view residence hall information
- search for jobs on and off campus
- sign up for direct deposit for payroll; view payroll information
- third party Access (grant access to a trusted third party (e.g., family member)
- ISU Alert
- view or print an up to date degree audit
- graduate students: view program status
Log into AccessPlus
Follow the instructions on the pdf.