11/10/14 - News: BMS graduate student searches for plant extracts to treat devastating river blindness in Cameroon. Read the full article here.
- Norman F. Cheville, Dean/Distinguished Professor Emeritus
- John H. Greve, Professor Emeritus
- Wayne A. Hagemoser, Professor Emeritus
- John P. Kluge, University Professor Emeritus
- Arlo E. Ledet, Professor Emeritus
- Lyle D. Miller, Professor Emeritus
- Ronald K. Myers, Professor Emeritus
- Yosiya Niyo, Professor Emeritus
Anantharam, Vellareddy, M.S., Ph.D., Affiliate Associate Professor
Cellular and molecular mechanisms of neurodegeneration and application of such information to the development of novel strategies for treating Parkinson's. Prion and other neurodegenerative diseases. Role of oxidative stress and ER stress in etiopathogenesis of Parkinson's and Prion.
Berg, Carrie, D.V.M., Lecturer