Unsuccessful Application Review Workshop
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN APRIL 15, 2015
Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine is no longer able to provide in-depth individual unsuccessful application reviews due to the increasing demand for this information. These reviews have been replaced by an Unsuccessful Application Workshop to be held in early May. Applicants attending this workshop will be provided with the following.
1. A presentation on application improvement and most frequently made errors
2. Update on any changes in the admissions process.
3. A copy of their academic review
4. Information on their strengths and weaknesses based on the Admissions Committee review
5. Information on their strengths and weaknesses based on the interview
6. A written review of their application essays
7. Opportunity to schedule a brief one-on-one meeting concerning their specific situation
Monday, May 11; 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
2402 Veterinary Medicine
Registration deadline date: May 1, 2015
Registration for this workshop is closed.
Directions to the College of Veterinary Medicine can be found at http://vetmed.iastate.edu/about/map.