Resident, 3rd Year
Veterinary Clinical Sciences
Diagnostic imaging of large and small animals with a special interest in emergency imaging and computed tomography
- VCS 391—Clinical Imaging
- VCS 460 – Radiology
- VCS 448 – Diagnostic Imaging and Radiobiology
- Gilmour, LG. PET Scans for Pets. Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Dec 2013
- Gilmour, LJ. Equine Aortoiliac Thrombosis. Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Jul 2013.
- Gilmour, LJ. Thyroid Scintigraphy. Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Nov 2012.
- Gilmour, LJ. Lymphangiosarcoma. Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Jun 2012.
- Gilmour, LJ. Human Radiation Injury. Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Feb 2012.
- Gilmour, LJ. Chylothorax in dogs and cats. Georgia Veterinary Specialists, Mar 2010.
- Student NAVLE Board Review, Oct 2013
- Resident Board Review Rounds, Quarterly
- Faculty Radiology-Pathology Rounds, Monthly
- Student X-ray Physics Rounds, Bimonthly
- Intern Radiology Rounds, Bimonthly
Residency: Diagnostic Imaging, Iowa State University - Ames, IA, 2011-present
Internship: Georgia Veterinary Specialists - Atlanta, GA, 2009-2010
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine - College Station, TX, 2009
Bachelors of Science: Biomedical Science, Texas A&M University - College Station, TX, 2005
Slovak, J., Gilmour, L., Miles, K. What is your diagnosis? Idiopathic Calvarial Hyperostosis in a Dog. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association. (submitted, 2013)
Dietz, K., Gilmour L., Riedesel, E., Wilke, V. Computed tomographic characteristics of thyroid tumors in dogs. Journal of Small Animal Practice (submitted, 2013)
Makielski, K., Kieves, N., Gilmour, L., Dietz, K. What is your diagnosis? Pulmonary mass and secondary tension pneumothorax in a cat. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association (in press)
American College of Veterinary Radiology
American Veterinary Medical Association
Radiological Society of North America
Georgia Veterinary Medical Association