Certified Journeyman Farrier
- Certified Journeyman Farrier
- Blacksmith skills include making any and virtually all of the surgical shoes to aid in the treatment of most all therapeutic applications, including heartbar shoes, patten bar shoes, navicular shoes, etc.
- Judged several certifications and competitions in Missouri and surrounding states.
- Developed a device to aid in the healing in lacerated tendons, it has been documented in the American Farriers Journal.
- Published case studies in AF Journal.
- Participated as an open division competitor, winning several competitions, including the U.S. Team Championships in 2004, 2nd and 4th place in the National Team Draft Horse competition in 2006 and 2007.