About the Course
The online Veterinary Law & Ethics course provides an in-depth study of legal and ethical matters applicable to the veterinary profession. Using real-world examples, it is designed for veterinarians, practice managers/owners and veterinary students.
The course is delivered in seven sections, available as an 18-hour course or in multi-section modules. Registrants who enroll in the full course will receive an eighth, bonus module at no additional charge.
James F. Wilson, DVM, JD
- Moral, Ethical and Legal Decision-Making
- Understanding State Board Licensing Issues and Disciplinary Procedures
- Ethical Relations Between Colleagues
- Animal Law
- The Legal Use of Drugs
- Professional Negligence
- Medical Records Short Course
- Introduction to Contract Law (Bonus section)
- Available online to accommodate the busiest of schedules.
- Section format that can be tailored to fit individual needs.
- RACE-approved - 18 hours.
- Full Course: $850/individual
- ISU Alumni Special Price: 30% off if registered for Veterinary Medical Records
- Group Discounts for Multiple Parties
- Working for One Employer: Contact Steve Kellner
- Three-Section Course (Design your own):
- Select Any Three Sections: $450
- Additional Three Section Courses: $300
To Enroll, Contact:
Priority Press Business Manager
Additional Course Offerings: