"This unique program was the perfect experience and preparation for my acceptance and future success in medical school. The faculty and staff are dedicated to providing students with the tools, experience, and knowledge necessary to pursue our career goals."
- Jessica Robertson, May 2015 graduate, current DO student at Des Moines University
"My current position with Merck is largely based on my BMS graduate work. My creative component project gave me a step up on the competition in regulations and standards. My BMS degree and experiences have allowed me to understand the product I work with much more quickly than if I had not had that exposure."
- Ian Jehring, May 2014 graduate, current associate at Merck
"When asked about this program in interviews, I was able to say, 'The One-Year MS Program in Biomedical Sciences will make me one of the most prepared applicants to handle the rigors or your program.'"
- Cole Converse, May 2015 graduate, current dental school student at University of Iowa
"The One-Year Masters' in Biomedical Sciences program at Iowa State University has been an invaluable addition to my education and ultimately led to being accepted into my top-ranked dental school."
- Sally Hays, May 2015 graduate, current dental school student at UT Health Science Center at Houston
"Coursework in this program greatly expanded upon classes I had as an undergraduate. In addition, the lab experiences prepared me for the classroom leadership opportunities now that I am in veterinary school."
- Christina Collins, May 2014 graduate, Gradauted with a DVM from Iowa State Spring 2018