COVID Updates March 2022
- Get the latest ISU updates at COVID-19: Moving Forward.
- Free surgical and N95 masks are available in OASA from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. The surgical masks come in packs of 10 and will be outside the main OASA door. Please limit yourself to 1 pack of surgical masks. The N95 masks can be picked up inside the OASA Office.
- Free, rapid antigen tests are also available in OASA. These tests are limited and are only for individuals experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and should be picked up for the symptomatic individual by a non-symptomatic 2nd party. Individuals who are unable to have another person pick up the test can email firstname.lastname@example.org and a rapid test will be placed in your mailbox or outside an office for after-hours pickup.
- Face coverings are encouraged in the Lloyd Veterinary Medical Center including the Hixson-Lied Small Animal Hospital, the Large Animal Hospital, the Glass Hallway and the hallway outside of radiology.
- Free Test Iowa at-home COVID-19 test kits are available for pickup in the OASA Office to all students, faculty and staff. Individuals may pick up additional kits for family members.
- The College of Veterinary Medicine has created a CVM specific email for individuals to ask questions, provide feedback and bring forward ideas related to COVID-19.