Acceptance packets are no longer mailed out. You will find the information you need on this webpage. It is updated throughout the summer so continue to check this site.
- AAVMC Admissions Deadline Policy
- 2021 Position-Technical Standards Acceptance Form
- Essential Functions and Technical Standards
- Concurrent Enrollment for Graduate/Veterinary Medicine Degrees Form- Only for students currently pursuing an MS or PhD or who plan to pursue one while in the professional program.
- Register for your ISU Net-ID (ISU E-mail)/AccessPlus - Please note that once you have your Net-ID and want to sign up for AccessPlus, you will need to call the Solution Center 515-294-4000 for your temporary password. These are given in undergraduate acceptance letters automatically, but we do not have access to give you a temporary password. Your University ID number may be found on your Status Page.
- Getting your ISU ID Card
- STUDENT INSURANCE-NEW!!! PLEASE READ
Financial Aid Information
Book and Computer Information
- Fall 2021 VM-1 Book Order Form NEW!
- Information from the Bookstore NEW!
- Stethoscope Fair Fall 2021 NEW!
- Computer Information
Fall Orientation and Class Information
- 2021 Fall Orientation Welcome
- 2021 Fall Orientation Schedule
- 2021 Fall Orientation RSVP
- 2021 Fall Orientation Picnic RSVP
- White Coat Ceremony - Pending Update
- Fall 2021 VM1 Class Schedule
- Freshman Seminar Series
- Dress Guidelines
- Rabies and MMR Vaccination Info
- Student Accessibility Services
Vet Med Parking Permit
- Order your permit for Lot 93 starting July 14 at 9am through AccessPlus
- CVM Student Organizations
- Iowa State Student Organizations
- Housing Website
- Study Abroad Programs
- Other Campus Information
- SAVMA BOOKSTORE JOB FOR VM1S--Application will open October, 2021
- AV REP JOB FOR VM1S
- City of Ames
- Ames Visitors and Convention Bureau
Connect With Your Class on Facebook
|Calendar of events|
|March 1, 2021||Priority FAFSA filing|
|April 15, 2021||Deadline to accept your position and pay $500 deposit (POSTMARK DATE)|
|July 1, 2021||Spring 2021 Transcripts due (Due in ISU CVM Admissions Office)|
|TBD, 2021||White Coat Ceremony RSVP due|
|August 2, 2021||Proof of Rabies Vaccination/Titer due (Send to Dr. Monica Howard-ISU CVM)
Proof of MMR Vaccinations due-(Upload to Access Plus)
|August 7, 2021||Deadline to authorize financial aid and set up direct deposit|
|TBD, 2021||Deadline to RSVP for Class of 2025 - New Student and Family Picnic|
|August 18, 2021||Deadline for getting ISU card (N/A for UNL)|
|TBD, 2021||Fall Orientation and White Coat Ceremony **|
|TBD, 2021||White Coat Ceremony|
|August 23, 2021||Fall Classes Begin|
|TBD, 2021||Fall Rabies Clinic (Vaccination 1 of 3)|
|TBD, 2021||Fall Rabies Clinic (Vaccination 2 of 3)|
|TBD, 2021||Fall Rabies Clinic (Vaccination 3 of 3)|
|November 22-26, 2021||Thanksgiving Break|
|November 29, 2021||Classes resume|
|December 6-10, 2021||Prep Week|
|December 13-16, 2021||Final Exams Week|
The College of Veterinary Medicine follows the same Academic Calendar for the year as the main university (with a few minor exceptions). Go to the University Academic Calendar.