INFORMATION & DIRECTIONS
ENTERING VM-1 CLASS AND COATERS: Arrive at 5:00 pm. Use back stage entrance (south door facing parking lot) of CY Stephens Auditorium.
FAMILY MEMBERS: Program begins at 6:00 pm. Auditorium doors are open at 5:00 pm. Program should last just over one hour. Reception with snacks will be in a location to be determined following the ceremony.
If something happens and your attendance is impacted, please contact Dr. Monica Howard at the college by calling: 515-294-0391515-294-0391.
DIRECTIONS TO C.Y. STEPHENS AUDITORIUM
- Take I-35 to Hwy 30 West exit.
- Take this exit and continue to the University Blvd.
- Bear right on the exit ramp.
- You will go through 3 traffic lights.
- 1st light is at the corner of University Blvd. and Mortensen
- 2nd light is at the corner of University Blvd. and South 16th Street
- 3rd light is at corner of University Blvd. and South 4th Street.
- Your landmarks on University Blvd. will be Reiman Gardens and Jack Trice Stadium (football stadium), both on the left side of the street.
- Keep straight after 3rd light and turn left onto Center Drive (see map below). Students and coaters should come through the back door of C.Y. Stephens Auditorium.
You may also find it helpful to access the following website for the complete campus map: