Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
Iowa State University Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
- Provide comprehensive and cutting edge diagnostic services
- Deliver accessible, timely, accurate, valid and consistent test results
- Provide educational opportunities to professional and graduate students, scientists, diagnosticians and practitioners
►ISU VDL Updates Web-based Result Reporting Tool and Submission Forms
- Click here for More information and instructions - 5/22/2014
►Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea (PED)
Pre-Populate ISU VDL’s LIMS with Farm Site Information
- Click here for more information and instructions - 5/22/2014
Premises ID Barcode Label Information and Ordering
- Click here for instructions and label template
►B. canis RSAT test
- Brucella canis RSAT is once again being conducted at ISU VDL - Dec 5, 2013
Topics of Interest
SEE MORE TOPICS OF INTEREST . . .
University Holidays - VDL will be closed on:
- Sept 1 (Mon) - lab closed, no mail, HATS open - afternoon run only.
After-hours emergency service is available on weeknights, weekends, and during University holidays by calling our on-call student at 515-290-1969 who can assist and also provide access to diagnostic pathologists and toxicologists.