Class Entering Fall 2019 (Class of 2023)
May 11, 2018
- VMCAS web application available
- ISU-CVM supplemental application available
May 11, 2018 or ASAP
- Contact recommenders. Verify they are willing to provide a letter of reference for you.
August 1 (or earlier)
- Order transcripts from ALL post-secondary schools you have attended.
August 15 (approximate)
- Check VMCAS for receipt of transcripts, recommendations. Follow up with transcript institution or recommender FIRST, then check with VMCAS if necessary. Give yourself time to correct problems BEFORE the deadline.
September 17, 2018, 11:59 pm Eastern Daylight Time
- VMCAS application submitted
- At least 3 letters of evaluation submitted (Up to 6 will be accepted)
- All transcripts postmarked by September 17, 2018 (to VMCAS) - If you want your Summer 2018 grades to be considered in your initial academic evaluation, the transcript with grades must be received by VMCAS by September 17, 2018
- ISU Veterinary Medicine Supplemental Application (electronically submitted, signature page and fee postmarked)
February 1, 2019
Postmarked date for Summer 2018 and Fall 2018 transcripts - THIS IS A FIRM DEADLINE in order to get final statuses out by February 15.
Notification of final application status – admit, alternate, deny will be given no later than February 15, 2019
March 15, 2019
Deadline for submission of Remain on Alternate List Form
April 15, 2019
Postmarked date to accept offer of admissions and pay deposit
July 1, 2019
Postmarked date for Spring 2019 transcripts