Homes For Sale
House for Sale
206 Linn Street,Boone, IA
Added: Jan. 25, 2014
(15-20 min from ISU-CVM)
Boone is a quieter community, but has all the amenities (HyVee close, restaurants, WalMart).
House will be available for occupancy in June 2014.
3 bedrooms + sunroom (Master bedroom is huge!) (Full length of house)
2 bathrooms, upstairs has jetted tub, downstairs has corner shower
Large, privacy fenced yard
Shed and off-street parking
Combination of hard wood, tile, and carpeted floors.
Original hardwood trim and French doors. High ceilings on main floor.
Large basement for storage.
Call or text: 402-601-6720, email: Raven.Klone.DVM@gmail.com
for more information.
$110,000 or best offer. May consider as rental, if not sold by June 1st, 2014. ($1200/mo. obo)
1006 S. Dayton Pl #25
Added: Feb. 24, 2014
1977, Champion 14’ x 56’ Mobile Home
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bath
- Large living room and master bedroom
- Large walk in shed and attached deck
- New water heater installed and roof tarred 2012
- All rooms freshly painted 2013, new flooring in kitchen 2013
- Porch re-sealed in 2014, entrance floor tile put in 2010
- Central air and gas furnace
- Water is included in lot rent
- Appliances include: Fridge, Gas stove, lawn mower, washer and dryer
- Additional Information: Located in the Shady Grove trailer park just a 5 minute drive down 16th street from school. A large yard and quiet neighborhood make this a great home for a vet student. Available late May 2014.
Asking $10,000 OBO. If interested, please contact Uri Donnett at email@example.com or 513-290-0304.
Condominium For Sale
Added: Feb. 24, 2014
- 4503 Twain Circle #105 (Ames)
- Largest one bedroom unit in the building, at 771 sq. ft.
- One bedroom
- One bathroom
- Large living space
- Bonus area for possibilities of study or dining area
- Stainless steel GE® appliances
- Nickel plated fixtures
- Maple hardwood cabinetry
- Two tone neutral paint
- Whirlpool® washer/dryer in unit
- Private balcony
- Lots of storage space
- Secure building entry
- Building has lobby and fitness room
- Tornado shelter 25 ft from door
- Wired for high speed internet and cable services
- Sprinkler system in unit
- 10 minute drive to veterinary school on Highway 30 or Mortensen Rd.
Built in 2008, this one bedroom + one bathroom unit is perfect for a young professional student. This unit is on the first floor in the three story building and is on the corner away from South Dakota Ave. Extra thick insulation and cement floors used for soundproofing.
Located in West Ames, it is a 10 minute drive from the veterinary school. There is also a CyRide bus stop 100 yards from the building. Close to grocery stores, gas stations, and much more!
It is a safe, secure, and quiet building with small families, working professionals, and serious students. The association provides building maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, and garbage removal.
Contact me if your interested and would like more pictures or a personal showing. Christy Skoglund, firstname.lastname@example.org, 563-343-1896.
House for Sale
Added: March 14, 2014
2 bed, 2 bath ranch style house for sale 10 minutes from the Veterinary College. We are selling our house that is just outside of city limits on the northwest side of Ames. The house sits on a partially wooded ~1 acre lot. There is a 2 car attached garage with a sink and is also a storage shed. There is a wooden deck out the back door for enjoyment of the yard. Both bathrooms have been recently updated. This house is a great place to enjoy quiet country living outside of town, yet is within minutes of everything in town. We would like to avoid the costs associated with a realtor and as such are listing the house significantly lower than we would through an agent. Asking price is $115,000. All appliances stay with the house. Please contact email@example.com with more questions. You may also call/text 641-430-9767.
210 Orange Ave
Added: March 26, 2014
Located in Old Orchard Mobile Home Park
1972 Hillcrest Model Mobile Home 12’ X 70’
$ 16,500 OBO
Available Aug. 1st (You don’t have to take care of the lawn for the summer!)
- 2014 New Full Dryer
- 2013 New Fridge
- 2013 Roof Was Resealed
- 2012 New Central AC Unit
- 2012 Spacious New Porch
- 2011 New Full Washer
- 2010 New Heat Tape, Pipes have never frozen!!!
- 2010 New Carpet in Most of the House
- 2010 Duct work Was Cleaned
- 2009 New Water Heater
- Shed in Good Condition
- Furniture Available: 2 loveseats, small table, numerous bookshelves, coffee table, entertainment center, coat rack
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath with Two Sinks
Contact Amanda Haage @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-460-8901
Updated: April 10, 2014