In recognition of the importance and value of diversity in everything we do, Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine is committed to actively promoting diversity and inclusion that embraces the value of the many areas of the veterinary medical profession, and the value of varied cultural backgrounds, ethnicities, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientations, ages, religions, physical and mental abilities of our students, faculty and staff.
Celebrating Black History Month with College of Veterinary Medicine Graduates
- Dr. Edward Evans (Class of 1918)
- Dr. Tara Grinnage-Pulley (Class of 2009)
- Dr. Donovan Gordon (Class of 1959)
- Dr. Henry Philmon (Class of 1958)
- Dr. Carla Mott (Class of 1997)