Graduate students at the College of Veterinary Medicine have a wide range of interests and involvement during their time here. This page intends to feature our talented and versatile graduate students, both past and present, for current and perspective graduate student's reference.
- Jeba Jesudoss Chelladurai - Successful Training
- Md Nafiz Hamid - Using Deep Learning to Combat Antibiotic Resistance
- Dilshan S. Harischandra - Researchers explore link between metal exposure and Parkinson’s symptoms
- Nic Wheeler - Newly sequenced genomes of parasitic worms could speed development of new treatments, according to Iowa State University biomedical research
- Belen Hernandez - Taking a Year Off
- Alejandro Larios Mora - Help Along the Way
- Clair Henthorn - Ups and Downs