College of Veterinary Medicine Promotion and Tenure Template
The College of Veterinary Medicine has a template for Tab 2 and a Quantitative Summary for the Promotion and Tenure dossier that will be used beginning fall 2015. This document is also available as a Word document via the Departmental Office or Office of the Dean.
The governance for the College Promotion and Tenure process is found in the College Governance Document and the process for each department is within the governance document for that department. Faculty members who have questions about the process should address their questions to their Department Chair and the Chair of the College Promotion and Tenure Committee.
Training sessions for faculty advancement occur during the year and please contact the Office of the Dean for times.
Resources for Tenured and Tenure Eligible Faculty Advancement can be found at the Office of the Provost website.
Faculty Advancement and Review
Timelines - Due dates for reviews
- Annual Performance Evaluation
- Preliminary or Third Year Review
- Post Tenure Review
- Promotion and Tenure (Assistant Professor to Associate Professor and Associate Professor to Full Professor)
- Factual Information Summary (PDF, 225KB) | DOC, 36KB)
- Veterinary Medicine (DOC, 39KB)
- Promotion and Tenure Timeline
Advancement Review for CVM Term Faculty (updated 6.16.2020)