Home to the nation’s first public veterinary college, Iowa State University remains a leader for the greater good. Exceptional research, education and care enhance the health and well-being of animals throughout Iowa, our nation and around the world. And as the interconnectedness between human and animal medicine grows, ISU’s College of Veterinary Medicine continues to deliver game-changing discoveries that address critical human and animal health issues and make life safer, healthier and more prosperous.
While our mission remains public, private support is now essential to our college’s mission. Gifts of all sizes combine to move our people and programs forward, creating futures and saving more lives. Examples of philanthropy in action at the College of Veterinary Medicine include:
- Scholarships that attract and challenge the brightest minds regardless of financial means
- Endowed funds to support faculty positions and research projects for the lifetime of our university
- Discretionary donations that provide the flexibility to capitalize on opportunities and to grow to meet the demands of our world
- Named memorials capable of perpetuating legacies of care while advancing active, experience-based education
- Capital gifts that build and equip our hospitals, labs and classrooms
When you make a gift to the College of Veterinary Medicine, your contribution is a catalyst for the great work of our faculty, staff and students. You are part of their success today and tomorrow.