Principal investigators are expected to submit a grant application to extramural funding agencies in the first year.
All necessary compliances must be in place before project initiation.
A termination report is required when the project is complete; due on July 1.
Submit electronically to email@example.com on or before July 1.
1. Cover Sheet (one page) including title, investigators/collaborators, departments, and date of project completion.
2. Research Summary (one page) including a description of the problem, the original objectives/aims and the results achieved toward each, conclusions drawn from the results, and the impact of the study.
3. Scientific Report (up to three pages)
- Materials and methods used in the study. Should be in sufficient detail to allow for repeatability. If new techniques or tests have been developed as part of the objectives of the project, the specific protocol for the technique or test should be included
- Results and discussion
- Tables and figures (can be inserted into the text where appropriate)
4. List of Presentations and Publications (one page)
5. Evidence for seeking extramural funding (number of grants submitted, outcomes of the submissions, review scores if available).