Any CVM Principal Investigator (PI) who would like assistance with submission of a proposal can make a request through the new ticketing system. The webform will require PI information, sponsor information, and the deadline for the submission and will allow the user to select any or all of the following requests for assistance:
- Clarification on call for proposals (e.g. eligibility, how to submit)
- Determine indirect cost rate to use on the budget
- Budget development
- Initiate Gold Sheet or Cardinal Sheet
- Start application in submission portal (e.g. Cayuse, ezFedGrants, etc.)
- Navigating documentation related to working with a PI/Co-PI from another institution
The webform allows the user to attach multiple documents, provide comments, and insert web links.
PIs are encouraged to send in their requests at least two weeks before the submission deadline and do not need to have all the documentation ready at the time of submitting the request. To submit a request, follow the Pre-Award Support link below.
Want to know your deadlines? Please utilize the Streamlyne Proposal Calculator
Need to request a Late Submission Waiver?
Requests for general research support (not deadline-driven) can be made by following the Research Development link.
Asset Tracking and Lookup System (ATLaS) allows ISU Faculty and staff to locate research equipment the Iowa State University owns.