In the event of an emergency where an individual or group of animals are suspected of not meeting established/recommended antibiotic or chemical withdrawal times and are suspect of potential residue concerns, please contact laboratory staff at by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of the response team will contact you with further information. Please provide the following information regarding each situation:
- Antibiotic / compound of concern and dose
- Date of administration or exposure
- Timeline of slaughter details (if necessary)
- Sample matrix (kidney, liver, muscle, etc…)
- This may be determined by the laboratory or other pertinent officials
Please note that pricing and fees may vary depending on matrix, compound, and turn-around-time.