Tanja I Opriessnig
- DVM from the University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna, Austria, 2000 (Mag med vet), 2002 (Dr med vet).
- PhD in Veterinary Pathology, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, 2006.
Pathogenesis, control, and diagnosis of infectious pathogens in pigs with emphasis on porcine circovirus type 2, porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus, Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, porcine parvovirus, porcine astrovirus, porcine epidemic diarrhea virus, and swine hepatitis E virus.
- American Association of Swine Veterinarians (AASV), 2006-present
- Conference of Research Workers in Animal Disease (CRWAD), 2008-present
- British Pig Veterinary Society (PVS) 2013-present
- Association for Veterinary Teaching and Research Work (AVTRW), 2013-present
- Edinburgh Infectious Disease Network, 2013-present
- International Veterinary Vaccine Network, 2018-present
Google Scholar Page