The small animal theriogenology service offers comprehensive reproductive and neonatal care for dogs and cats.
- Routine breeding management with fresh, shipped cooled, and frozen semen
- Management of natural breedings
- Performance of both vaginal and transcervical inseminations
- Semen collection for evaluation and cooled shipments
- Semen cryopreservation for both domestic and international use
- Pregnancy diagnosis and gestational monitoring for both routine and high-risk pregnancies
- Elective c-section staging and surgery and management of whelping/queening, dystocia, and postpartum disease
- Evaluation and management of female reproductive pathology, including pyometra, endometrial cysts, ovarian cysts, mismating, and general infertility
- Performance of vaginoscopy for evaluation of caudal reproductive tract abnormalities with laser surgery capabilities
- Evaluation and management of male reproductive pathology, including prostate disease, penile injury, and infertility
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment, or consultation, please contact us through Small Animal Hospital at 515-294-4900.