Department of Veterinary Pathology
Anatomic Resident/Graduate Student Seminars and Rounds
- 604 Seminar, every Thursday, 12:10-1:00 p.m.
- JPC Slide Review, Tuesdays, 11 a.m. to noon
- Gross Path (for residents), Fridays, 11 a.m. to noon
- Gross Path necropsy rounds with senior students, Vet Med 1694, dates posted on lunch room bulletin board
- Dermatology Rounds, 2nd Tuesday, 8-9 a.m.
- Rad Rath Rounds, 4th Tuesday, 8-9 a.m., Vet Med 2780 (teaching lab)
- Ophthalmology Rounds, scheduled by Dr. Haynes
Please note: all seminars are held in the Vet Path Conference Room unless indicated