The core consists of 6 veterinary anatomic pathologists and 4 veterinary clinical pathologists that are board certified by the American College of Veterinary Pathologists (ACVP). The ISU CPC pathologists have extensive expertise in multiple animal models including mouse, rats, dogs, cats, fish, cattle, sheep, and poultry. Please contact us if you are interested in other species. The group has a strong multidisciplinary research background including infectious disease, toxicology, oncology, and developmental diseases. They have expertise in lesion assessment of all tissues and organ systems and have on-going projects involving enteric, respiratory, ocular, skin, neurologic, and other systems.
- Joseph Haynes, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP
- Jesse Hostetter, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP
- Michael Yaeger, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP
- Amanda Fales-Williams, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP
- Jodi Smith, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP
- Heather Flaherty, DVM, Diplomate ACVP
- Shannon Hostetter, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP
- Claire Andreasen, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP
- Austin Viall, DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVP
Please contact the CPC if you have any questions regarding this service or how it could benefit your current or future projects.
Jesse M. Hostetter, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP
Comparative Pathology Core Service Director
2720 Veterinary Medicine