AMES, Iowa -- April 1, 2020
A total of 98 Iowa State faculty members were approved for promotions and/or tenure by the Board of Regents, ten of which are from the College of Veterinary Medicine.
“We are so proud of the accomplishments of these outstanding faculty members," said Dr. Dan Grooms, Dr. Stephen G. Juelsgaard Dean of Veterinary Medicine. "Their contributions to training the next generation of veterinarians, answering important animal health questions and providing critical services to protect animal and public health are outstanding. The entire ISU-CVM community wishes to congratulate them on reaching this career milestone!”
Congratulations to these outstanding faculty.
Promotion to Professor (Already Tenured)
- Jared Danielson, Veterinary Pathology
- Paul Plummer, Veterinary Diagnostic and Production Animal Medicine
- Alejandro Ramirez, Veterinary Diagnostic and Production Animal Medicine
Promotion to Associate Professor with Tenure
- Bailey Arruda, Veterinary Diagnostic and Production Animal Medicine
- Darren Berger, Veterinary Clinical Sciences
- Matthew Brewer, Veterinary Pathology
- Daniel Correia-Lima-Linhares, Veterinary Diagnostic and Production Animal Medicine
- Jodi Smith, Veterinary Pathology
- Austin Viall, Veterinary Pathology
- Jessica Ward, Veterinarian Clinical Sciences